Claire Yang! I am so excited : ) Thank you for thinking of me for the Mystery Blogger Award!! I am sincerely grateful for your nomination and getting to know you through our writing and this great platform. Readers, if you have a moment to check her out, I promise it’ll be worth your while : )
About the Award:
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me:
1. My favorite flowers are daisies and roses. I think they are both simple and beautiful. When I was a little girl, my mom used to plant them outside my bedroom window. I even have a tattoo of a daisy on my foot!
2. I am a dog lover and grew up with Border Collies, Luke Skywalker and Indiana Jones. I do love cats too though : )
3. I am an only child, leading to the development of strong bonds with my dogs and my books growing up!
Questions for Me:
1. What is the most memorable moment in the year 2017 for you?
My first anniversary. My husband and I were married a year July 9th, 2017. It flew! Oh, and we bought a house.
2. What do you wish to accomplish in the year 2018?
Publish my first book! I am so close to finishing and just about ready to make the next step.
3. Besides blogging, what is another hobby of yours?
Aside from my writing and drawing, I recently took up archery.
4. What was that one birthday gift that you’ve always wanted, but never got as a kid?
A giant bookshelf.
5. If you could be any animal or insect, what would it by and why?
A fox! They are my favorite animal, I love everything about them.
My Nominees (in no particular order):
Questions for My Nominees:
- If you could pick any name to have other than your own, what would it be?
- What are you most looking forward to in 2018?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What post that you’ve written are you most proud of?
- Who would play you in a movie?